Part Time Cleaner
Make a difference every day and give back to your community!
This role will be based at Loran House Care Home, in Hull. The home has been specially designed to cater to the every need of 46 residents, living with a range of age related, physical and mental health conditions that require dignified support from our caring team. The home provides a unique reablement service within the local community and supports individuals with short stay respite care following their discharge from hospitals, to ensure a safe return home once rehabilitated. It is essential that candidates for this role are patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities to maximise and promote their independence.
Benefits of becoming our Cleaner:
In return for your commitment to ensuring a quality service provision for our residents, we can offer range of excellent benefits including;
- Excellent hourly pay ranging from £8.72 to £8.91 dependent upon qualification
- Opportunities to learn and progress with the support of our dedicated Quality Matters team
- Fully funded DBS
- Comprehensive Holiday Pay scheme that rewards you for your commitment to care
- Free refreshments and snacks on shift
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme, offering up to £200 per successful candidate!
Responsibilities of our Cleaner include:
- Undertaking cleaning tasks in accordance with the home’s requirements
- Deep cleaning areas to maintain excellent standards of hygiene
- Vacuuming, dusting, mopping and polishing
- Cleaning shared and personal bathrooms and toilets
- Maintaining stock of cleaning products and ensuring COSHH controls are adhered to
- Completing paperwork and documentation to record cleaning activities as required
What we’re looking for in our Cleaner:
To be successful within this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for our residents. Though prior experience as a Cleaner within a similar environment is desirable, this is not essential as full training is provided. Typically, our residents live with age related conditions, life-limiting health conditions and physical disabilities that require dignified support from our care team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Cleaner please click ‘apply’ today, and we’ll ensure to be in touch!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!