Join our team as a Learning Centre Administrator to undertake administration duties to support the skills delivery team across our Manchester and Liverpool sites. You will act as the main point of contact for direct support for our learners in our centre and be responsible for all related administration tasks to support them through their learning journey.
Our successful candidate will be highly organised and have effective written and verbal communication skills. You will be IT savvy and be able to use a range of Microsoft Office application. You will be a fantastic multi-tasker and be experienced in managing situations using a flexible student-centred approach.
Ideally you would have Vocational experience and funding compliance paperwork and data.
• Act as the main point of direct support for learners in centre
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of ILRs using FCA
• Coordinate ordering of training materials, stationery and maintain petty cash across sites
• Raise purchase order invoices to cover exam fees and room hire
• Maintaining and updating learner records through both computerised and manual systems
• Maintaining and checking learner files against audit and compliance measures and work closely with Tutors/Course Managers
• Management of the booking of pre course selection and induction and testing days
• Work across multi-locations to support the team; completing exam invigilation duties and ad hoc delivery administration duties as required
Prepare and deliver reports and statistical indicators as may be required
Skills and Experience
• Strong professional and vocational experience
• Experience of funding compliance paperwork and data
• L2 Functional Skills English and Maths or equivalent
• Ability to work flexibly to fulfil the demands of the role
• Strong organisational, time and site management
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hours a week
Closing Date: 31 December 2020
In light of Covid 19 - interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Seetec Outsource - 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts
Seetec Outsource is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under" About us"
Seetec Outsource is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free