Site Manager Housing
Job Title - Site Manager
Sector - Residential New Build
Rate - £23.00 Per Hour
Location - Oldham
Start Date - 04/01/21
Duration - 12 weeks
My client is a well-established housing developer who is based in the North-West area. They have established a reputation for excellent quality and outstanding customer service, resulting in them becoming one of the most trusted brands in the North West.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Site Manager for around 3 months cover, starting the first week in January. As a Site Manager, you will be reporting to an off-site Contracts Manager to ensure smooth construction process. The site consists of 18 Semi and Detached houses, which are all at groundwork stage.
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the development and monitor progress
* Manage to budget and complete within agreed deadlines
* Maintaining Health and Safety and QA to current legislation at all times
* Managing of all site labour and sub-contractors
* Manage, motivate and appraise team members
* Weekly Report to Contracts Manager
As a Site Manager, you will already be working on small to medium scale residential projects within a recognised developer or contractor. You will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy, pressured environment and have proven experience working to tight deadlines.
* You must be able to provide references where you have managed new build projects at groundworks, and sub structure stage, not just internals and finishing Site Manager.
* Proven track record working for a leading house build developer
* Eye for detail
* Experience delivering 18+ unit projects.
* Have excellent customer and business communication skills
* Experience managing Assistant Site Managers
* SMSTS 5 Day Health & Safety
* CSCS Supervisor Card
* First Aid At Work
For your skills and experience we can pay an hourly rate of £23.00, working 07.30 - 16.30 Monday to Friday. For more information on the vacancy call Carl on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat between the hours of 6.00AM - 8.00PM Monday to Friday
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free