An opportunity to join one of North Norfolk's leading companies, this is truly a brilliant opportunity to not only undertake a hugely varied role but work for a business so many people are passionate about.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will play a key role in the development of staff, systems, controls, and processes; enabling the company to remain compliant and deliver outstanding customer service.
• Supervise and manage financial team, providing leadership and training to ensure they excel in their roles and develop as individuals.
• Oversee the production of monthly management accounts for multiple companies within the group.
• Provide MI and support decision making through KPI reporting.
• Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies, but ensure value is added through proactive recommendations which drive performance.
• Play an active role improving systems, processes, and controls.
• Ensure outstanding customer service is delivered through efficient processes across AP & AR.
• Management of treasury, bank accounts and managing working capital.
• Manage year end audit.
• Work with third parties to ensure all tax and compliance filing is delivered accurately and on time.
Essential Skills Required
• Qualified Accountant with a strong technical background.
• Proven track record leading and developing people.
• Financially literate and used to working to deadlines within a high volume environment.
• Technically strong and good knowledge of regulations and operating within a control environment.
• Ability to manage Year End reporting, and both internal / external audits.
• Familiar with technology and developing systems.
• High attention to detail.
• Customer focused, enjoys going the extra mile.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
Please apply or contact Tom Earl at Pure for more information
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free