Multi Skilled M&E Engineer
M&E Engineer with HVAC experience required for an established FM services provider to be based in the West and South West London area offering great earning potential. OTE £45k+ easily achievable plus excellent benefits.
Our client is a multi disciplined FM service provider and due to growth they are are now looking for an experienced M&E Engineer to be based in the West and South West London area.
Working for one of our iconic high-profile clients, you'll be our clients first point of call for all their reactive and planned maintenance needs. The Planners and Dispatch team will allocate your tasks and you'll work proactively to accomplish them within the set service level agreements, ensuring all work orders are opened and closed in real time. If the job requires technical or specialist help, we'll call them in - you're not expected to be an expert but we rely on you to let us know it this is needed. As you will be representing the company, it is essential you make a good impression and comply with the dress code and maintain your Company vehicle in good condition.
Specific Qualifications required:
* A recognised Apprenticeship or Qualification in M&E Services/Maintenance
* 17th Edition - Essential, 18th Edition Beneficial.
* AC experience - highly Desirable
* City & Guilds Test and Inspection - Desirable
* Plumbing qualifications/experience - Essential
* A full valid UK driving licence - Essential
You'll enjoy working autonomously in a pressurised environment and be able to prioritise a complex and demanding workload. You'll have excellent written and verbal communications skills, enabling you to communicate all operational M&E issues within your region. You'll have knowledge of refrigeration systems and can provide visual inspection when required. You'll be customer service driven and enjoy working within a people focused environment.
You'll have experience gained either within Facilities Management or Construction. There is scope to progress within this role from M&E Engineer to Senior Engineer all the way up to Managing Engineer.
Salary / Benefits
In return for the right experience as the M&E Engineer our client offers a competitive package which includes.
* Salary £35 - £36k OTE £45k+ easily achievable.
* Travel pay
* Overtime and enhanced rates.
* Up to 4% discretionary bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions between 4.5% and 6%
* Gym Discount
* Life Assurance (as part of the Company Pension Scheme)
* Ongoing training and development programme
* Van with fuel card.
* Mobile phone/PDA
* Calibrated tools and equipment.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced M&E Engineer to join a rapidly growing company where earnings are not capped and you are supported with training and ongoing development.
For more information please get in touch with Steve West
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free