Consultancy Case Manager
To deliver Tax and VAT written consultancy services to our My VIP Tax Team clients. Co-ordinating requirements and supporting documentation to produce a 'case file' for the nominated consultant. To plan the delivery timetable and to manage the consultant's diaries in a dynamic fast-paced setting.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member who can combine professional advice and excellent detail-focused co-ordination skills with diary planning and management in which pace, teamwork and flexibility are key. This role is central to smooth and efficient delivery of our written tax consultancy services and our My VIP tax Team clients. This role is part of the VIP delivery team reporting to the VIP Client Experience Manager.
What you Bring to the Team
· Educated to degree level or with relevant experience in taxation or an accountancy practice based role.
· Customer service experience.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, delivering information and advice as well as empathy to clients, and provide outstanding attention to detail.
· To be able to understand client requirements and documents these clearly and concisely.
· Strongly focussed on delivering an excellent client experience at all stages.
· A positive approach in a fast-moving, busy team environment.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.
(phone number removed)LC
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free