BDS are currently recruiting for three telecare operators in Cheadle to start asap. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading team that delivers essential contact centre services that save lives everyday and makes a difference to people's lives.
The purpose of this role is to deliver an excellent Telecare service to service users through effective call handling, following procedures and demonstrating empathy and appropriate care to vulnerable customers.
* Respond to and prioritise alarms generated by the Telecare Monitoring System, contacting appropriate agencies when necessary.
* Respond to and take appropriate action when dealing with Lone Worker Alarm calls.
* Initiate "Check Calls" to clients on the system when required.
* Provide information to callers.
* Assist in the compilation and maintenance of records on the client database.
* Liaise with outside agencies as required to effectively resolve alarm calls.
Great communication and listening skills are a must! This is a rewarding role where trust is key but it can also be tough, - so you'll need to be resilient, be able answer calls quickly and calmly with the ability to put people at ease and record details accurately and swiftly. Full training is provided along with support towards external qualifications and an open and honest culture. Previous telecare or responsive repairs experience would be ideal. We would also welcome people with combined care and customer service experience.
Hours are full time on a 6 week rolling rota to include 3 out of 6 weekends. Shift patterns are
6am - 2pm
8am - 4pm
2pm - 10pm
10pm - 6am
These are initially ongoing agency roles to start asap with a view to becoming permanent for the right person. Car drivers preferred
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free