I have a new opportunity for a talented Screen Printer with an eye for detail to assist with our Clients' Screen-Printing process.
Working alongside the lead Screen Printer, you will be responsible for creating the printing design pattern, mixing the correct ink colors, loading the screen onto the printer, producing the final printed articles, and cleaning the machine after each batch.
Screen Printer Responsibilities:
* Receiving work order jobs for Screen Printing.
* Examining work orders to determine estimated printing times, ink, and material quantities.
* Designing screen patterns according to customer specification.
* Selecting screen size, degreasing agents and emulsion coatings.
* Loading screen into printer.
* Installing and repositioning screen-printing plates and pressure roles.
* Calibrating printer before batch is printed.
* Running prints and performing quality checks throughout the printing process.
* Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
* Drying, folding, and packing completed articles after the run.
* Previous work experience as a Screen Printer.
* Excellent hand-eye coordination.
* High level of creative and artistic skills.
* Ability to manually operate large machinery.
Contact Sally for more information
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free