Team Leader - Engineering
Ace Appointments (Midlands) Ltd are recruiting, on behalf of a client, for a highly experienced and people orientated Team Leader (Fire Alarm Engineers).
This role is open to candidates based within the Midlands / Yorkshire area.
This is a largely field based role and the successful candidate can expect to spend up to 90% of their time on-site.
The successful candidate will hold a full driving licence and a criminal record background check will be undertaken upon commencement of employment.
Our client prides itself on offering a the very best and fully integrated fire detection solutions. Coupled with outstanding customer service, they offer a specialised service to clients on a national level. Their employees are considered to be their greatest asset.
The Role Itself
You will be responsible managing, developing and motivating engineers on a daily basis. As a team leader you will be the primary contact point for all the team members so you should have excellent communication skills. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth operations and effective team working. Our client offers the flexibility of approach that you'd expect from a modern day employer.
* Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
* Oversea day to day operations
* Monitor team performance
* Motivate team members
* Achieve consistently high standards
* Identify training needs, provide coaching and plan training courses
* Listen to feedback and resolve any issues or conflict
* Communicate vital business information during weekly MS Teams meetings
* Conduct site based engineer audits
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* A passion to develop people and provide the best service
* Organisational and time management skills
* Decision making skills
* Experience with employment in the Fire & Security sector would be beneficial
8am to 5pm (flexibility will be required)
Our client is very proud of their gender diversity; 48% of their engineers are female.
Our client is very proud of their staffing retention levels; 45% of their staff have been with them for 10 years or more.
Should you be interested in this job role, please submit your CV to Elisabeth Best for review
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free