Construction Associate Assessor
We are now looking for an Associate Trainer Assessor in the Midlands to deliver Construction qualifications.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not exclusive to:
* Maintaining a caseload of learners
* Carrying out teaching, learning and assessment
* Keeping accurate records; monitoring and reporting on learner performance
Fully complete funding paperwork to a high standard
* Providing constructive feedback and offering advice
* Keeping up to date with new qualifications and standards
* Engaging with employers and tailoring programmes to meet business needs.
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* CAVA/A1/D32 qualified
* Minimum 2 years' experience within a teaching, learning and/or assessment role, delivering Apprenticeship Frameworks and/or Standards
Practical Construction Background/competancy
* Innovative approach to learning with ideas which promote engagement
* Exceptional customer service skills and a real team player
* Enthusiastic and professional manner
* Flexible approach
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Full UK driving licence and access to own car
We're looking for individuals with an energetic approach, and their own unique flair, that will encourage and inspire future talent. You'll provide a motivational and influential learning experience, through mentoring and coaching, to all your learners to achieve outstanding results!
Our clients and our employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Quality is our number 1 priority.
If you love what you do, and have the drive that will fuel productivity, then we can't wait to hear from you!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles we are unable to respond individually to all applicants
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free