Orwell Offshore Ltd
Graduate Naval Architect
Orwell Offshore specializes in offshore mooring systems and are looking for graduates to join a team of Naval Architects.
Due to ongoing projects they are looking to recruit in their Ipswich Office in Suffolk.
Duties will include:
* Work to Company standards in respect of Project Management;
* Design and analysis of floating and fixed offshore structures including CALM Buoys, FPSO Vessels and consultancy work;
* Analysis of offshore structures using hydrodynamic analysis, mooring analysis, stability analysis and structural assessments'
* If not already familiar with software tools learn how to use ANSYS, Ariane, Hydrostar, Orcaflex, GHS, Python;
* Any other duties required.
The ideal candidates will have:
* Masters and/or Degree in Naval Architecture;
* At least five to 10 years' experience in a small office environment;
* Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
* A mature approach working autonomously;
* Ability to pay attention to detail;
* Self motivated/able to use initiative
If you feel you are the right candidate APPLY now
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free