A Senior Frontend developer is being sought after by a rapidly expanding medical digital platform based in London who are currently focused on improving their digital offering to humanise the customer experiences within the medical industry for healthcare professionals.
In return, you will be working as part of a technology first company that strives to be at the forefront of development and new technologies.
* Own the front-end code base
* Collaborate in UI/UX design and advocate best practices
* Develop new features on their platform
* Consult with our clients and customer success to spec out custom development
* Designing and developing scalable product features.
* Maintaining and improving the quality of the product
* Reviewing development practices to ensure development teams adhere to the defined architecture direction and principles, including reusability, scalability and supportability.
* Experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
* HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
* Responsive, mobile first experience
* Cross-browser development and testing
* Gulp/Webpack and other build tools
This is a great role for someone who wants to work in a highly collaborative family like environment and code for the greater good.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required