Randstad UK, are looking for a proactive Senior Marketing Executive to join our marketing team based in Luton. As a Senior Marketing Executive for Randstad, you will be supporting and driving the growth of our sales business who are in an ambitious period of growth.
Our UK business operates in 70 offices across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, in a diverse array of blue and white collar industries, entry level, mid and executive roles. During 2021 we have aggressive growth plans and as a result, we are looking for a marketing executive to help support and drive that growth.
Randstad has embarked on a journey into the future, transforming ourselves in a way that will strengthen our leading role in recruitment. As a leading global brand, you will have a huge part to play in our success story.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will:
- Successfully execute projects and campaigns with annual marketing plans, working closely with your manager
- Lead on the delivery of customer acquisition and retention campaigns, typically focusing on email and online channels
- Write clear, persuasive, original and effective copy for both sales and broader content marketing objectives, as well as campaigning big-hitting content assets created by the UK team, global marketing teams and specialist marketing agencies
- Keep all digital promotional platforms up-to-date with the latest content and sales messaging
- Support sales teams to ensure that they have the right mix of candidate attraction tools, primarily job boards, but also targeted support from our own branded channels.
If you are:
- Excellent with your copy writing skills, have strong attention to detail and creative flair
- able to work with digital marketing channels
- Confident with data and the measurement of marketing metrics
- A proactive, strategic thinker.
- Commercially focused.
and are keen to find out a little more about what being a Senior Marketing Executive for Randstad UK could mean for you, then please apply today.
In return you will receive:
- a competitive basic salary
- working in our head office in Capability green
- flexible working (work from home available)
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping benefits
- Casual business attire and dress down Fridays
- Free on site parking
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free