What are you going to do:
Sponsored training and work placement programme in Data Science. Pay only after you get a decent job. Expected salary of £38,000 – £55,000+ per
This programme is designed for novices in analytics and data science. It will take delegates from foundation level in analytical skills through to mastery level of data science. This intensive programme will train you to design and build best practice machine and deep learning pipelines to solve real business problems and help predict what an organization’s clients or customers will do next. You will be fully equipped with the knowledge, skills and experience required to get a relevant role paying £38,000 – £55,000+ per annum upon completion of the programme*. Our continuous mentoring and dedicated recruitment consultancy will give you the maximum leverage to aim for your best career achievement.
* The job offer and salary vary and depend on each delegate’s background, abilities and progress in the programme.
Pre-admission Assessments (online)
- You will undertake a Psychometric Test (45 minutes) and an Eligibility Screening Interview (20 minutes). Details of the assessments will be provided by our Career Consultants.
What we offer:
- This programme will offer to you the following courses and career services.
- Job-specific Training and Mentoring
- Introduction to Data Science - 1 day or 2 evenings
- Data Science Best Practice – MLOps - 1 day or 2 evenings
- Course Assignments -10/14 days after each technical course
- Introduction to Programming with Python - 2 days or 4 evenings
- Statistics and Data Wrangling for Data Science - 2 days or 4 evenings
- Developing Queries with Microsoft SQL Server - 2 days or 4 evenings
- Analytics and Visualisation with Microsoft Power BI - 2 days or 4 evenings
- Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning with Python - 2 days or 4 evenings
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow and Natural Language Processing with PyTorch - 2 days or 4 evenings
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- British citizens, UK permanent residents (with ILR or currently expecting ILR), and other UK residents having work permit or at least 18 months left on their current visa/residence permit.
- You have an academic background in STEM, accounting, finance, marketing or other business and management subjects.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience of using other apps of the Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Word, Power Point).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. Ideally, previous experience of basic data analysis in Excel.
- You are educated to university level. Minimum grade of 2:2.
- Possess strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Previous experience working with data is an advantage.
- Be passionate about data and technically minded.
- Enjoy programming and statistics.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Program fees : £9757.00 (We offer deferred payment for nearly 90% of your programme tuition fee. Pay only after you get a decent job.)
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Placements, Work from home
- Responsible for
- Learn and Train
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required