We are looking for a creative social media intern to help us spread the word about our fun virtual team building events.
- Who we're looking for.
You are someone who's looking to get into marketing as a career and want an opportunity to create a case study for your CV.
- Our aim is that you use the results of the work you do with us to impress your future employer and land your dream job in the competitive industry of social media / digital marketing.
- You'll have a knack for Instagram, Twitter and TikTok as demonstrated by the following on your accounts and / or a business page you've worked on.
Ideally you are experienced at editing short videos.
- You know how to edit photos, add text and create great memes.
- You can write well.
- Your role will be to help a growing startup burst onto Instagram, Twitter and TikTok in a big way. We have event recordings, testimonials and value-add content ideas ready for you to turn into posts and engagement.
- Steamed Egg are a young team, full of energy and passion for our events. We don't take ourselves too seriously other then our focus on delivering the most fun remote workers can have together online.
- We want someone who's got a great sense of humour and is well versed in the art of the meme. We're looking for original ideas.
- Flexible length but initially 2 months to early March.
Scope for employment or full-pay contracting work upon completion.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- The job is not full time and has flexible hours.
- Be part of a fun team who value social time. If you join you'll become part of our squad.
100% Remote job - Apply from around the world. We hope to occasionally meet when the pandemic is over. Travel paid for UK based applicants.
A lot of autonomy. You're in-charge of what you create under the umbrella of our general content direction with a reasonably professional image.
To apply for the internship . . .
Please go onto our website (Steamed Egg dot co dot uk) and create a funny meme using any content you can see. Create something that would capture the attention of s person who needs fun things to do with their remote team.
Please include your Instagram / Twitter / TikTok handles.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free