What are you going to do:
You may be responsible for;
- Identifying main competitors and benchmarking the organisation to spot areas of opportunity and growth potential.
- You would be asked to analyse main competitors against an agreed set of data points,or look at examples of competitor analysis from similar sectors in order to shape something that is dynamic and effective.
- You would be asked to present a concise and actionable report providing valuable insight into the main competitors and areas of opportunity.
- You would need to evaluate how your recommendations should drive more business growth and continue to feed into the business development strategy.
- You’ll have the chance to use your learned skills and you’ll experience more about what it takes to grow a business in a competitive environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on a real business in a short time
- Get paid for your work experience.
- Build your CV with valuable opportunities.
- Grow your all important network in the industry.
- Structured daily schedules for remote working to guide you along the way.
- Get a chance to apply your studies or experience to real world work problems.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You should be enrolled at a UK university or recently graduated (within the last year).
- You might have studied business studies, commercial development, marketing, entrepreneurship or similar subjects.
- Must have access to a laptop & stable WIFI
- You must be self-motivated to work remotely
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship, Voluntary, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £6.56 and £8.91 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- They are looking for uni students and grads to complete short work placements focused on identifying main competitors, areas of opportunity and growth potential to align with their business development strategy.
- Profession Sub-category
- Management, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required