If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays HR Service Delivery Lead, you will be an integral part of the HR Operations Service Delivery team. You will lead the helpdesk team, covering Europe & Middle East regions and will be heavily involved in people management, Stakeholder engagement, and ensuring the team delivers to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
• You will timely and accurately deliver all required processes and controls for in-scope services, as per defined service performance metrics
• Resolving all escalated issues, including complex queries and/or requests for exceptions to standard process and service delivery issues
• Managing and nurturing of colleagues in the team to build expertise and motivate to high levels of performance
• Conducting service reviews with business leaders to include presenting value-adding analysis of performance, identifying trends and recommending new ideas
• Reviewing and maintenance of the Service Catalogue with relevant stakeholders
• Ensuring appropriate governance and documentation is in place and maintained to effectively manage delivery of the service
• Ensuring delivery meets all agreed service level agreements and key performance metrics, including where the service is delivered through external suppliers
• Providing global process reporting to the Service Manager, including regional and legal entity variation rationales (as appropriate)
• Extensive experience in HR shared service delivery, across the spectrum of services
• Customer Service experience – ability to deal with a varied customer base and explain complex matters in a clear way
• Demonstrable ability to manage and lead a high performing team, including managing team performance by delivering against SLAs
• Experience with working with globally diverse teams
• Strong Payroll knowledge
• Experience with structured process mapping using BlueWorks or other similar BPM tools
• Experience with multiple contact channels such as Voice, Email, Chat, Portal etc.
• Exposure to HR tools and technology – Sales Force, Workday, SAP, Success Factors, Case management and workflow tools, interactive portals and HR analytics tools
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!