Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
Bringing to the attention of the line manager any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that pose danger or risks to health and safety.
• To be responsible for the implementation and delivery of all Quality and Compliance auditing and associated controls for Mitie's services
• Ensures that all audits are carried out in line with contract, corporate and statutory requirements.
• Gathering and collation of evidence of contract performance against its KPIs to demonstrate compliance.
• Ensures that audits are timely, accurate and fair and that all results are appropriately recorded and shared with the Mitie management team and operatives as soon as completed, to implement necessary rectifications.
• Assists with the completion of the monthly performance report and deliver to all stakeholders in the pre-agreed timelines
• Supports service managers in developing working practice which ensures compliance is achieved and maintained
• Provides support to the Operations Manager with relevant tasks as required
• Follows the Company’s QHSE procedures within the course of the role and ensures that the Team are performing their duties within the guidelines at all time
Provides Quality audit information and training to Mitie contract management / supervisory and operational team.
• Use of smart devices to document, and photograph element quality standards
• Understands contractual obligations and provides support to operations team where needed.
• Schedules audits and monitoring activities in line with contract, and prevailing standards.
• Provides timely audits and ensures all audit information is accurately recorded on Mitie's auditing platform.
• Production of client monthly service and performance report information
• Monitoring in accordance with Contractual and Company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements(SLAs) and Trust requirements
• Develops delvers and reports on all Quality monitoring outcomes.
• Interrogation of data for daily performance updates
• Ensures customer and patient satisfaction is monitored, measured, managed and reported
• Ensures complaints from patients and staff about services are dealt with appropriately.
• Undertakes additional duties in line with capabilities as required to fulfil requirements needed by the contract
• Ensures that all colleagues are trained in accordance with clients and companies requirements meeting both hard & soft needs.
• Communicates in an engaging way, ensuring inspiring and motivating messages are conveyed across all teams.
Brings to life the Mitie values on a daily basis and demonstrates the exceptional everyday.
Experience in similar role
Experience of Healthcare and National Cleaning Standards
Health and Safety responsibilities:
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free