Junior BREEAM Assessor – Training and Qualification opportunity
Penguin Recruitment are happy to be working with a leading Building Services Consultancy based in Leeds.
This consultancy are looking for a graduate who is passionate about energy and sustainability to train with the view of them becoming a qualified BREEAM Assessor.
What you will need:
* Desire to become a BREEAM Assessor
* General understanding of BREEAM and use of the Manual
* Some experience with BREEAM assessing and recording evidence
* Some experience of delivering an Assessment
* Ability to prioritise your time
* Ability to work together as a team and lone work
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!