LGV C+E Store Delivery Driver
Müller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by the Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller which employs over 24,000 people throughout Europe.
In the UK, Müller develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from more than 1,700 British farmers.
The Müller brand is ranked at No.7 in The Grocer's Top 100 list of Britain's Biggest Brands, and is also the 7th most chosen brand in the UK.
We make Corners, we don’t cut them – be a Muller driver. We are recruiting in our Manchester Trafford Park Depot C+E drivers to deliver Dairy goods to retail and business customers ensuring that a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
The Driver is responsible for the bulk delivery of milk and dairy products to multiple retail customers. The role involves deliveries to retail customers . This Role is working 5/7 shifts.
All deliveries are expected to be made in a timely manner and logged appropriate on the relevant delivery system.
The role involves loading and unloading the vehicle and liaison with depot counterparts to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled.
The Driver must ensure that the highest levels of customer service are maintained on the round and orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
Key skills & experience
• Must hold a full driving licence appropriate to the vehicle type ( C+E as applicable)
• Maximum 6 points on driving licence accepted-No DR/IN Codes.
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Experience of keeping accurate records
• Must be comfortable working alone and with early starts/night work and rota working
• Must be comfortable with the physical nature of the role taking loaded trolleys of milk off vehicle to loading bay of store and collect empty cages.
• Experience of using handheld sets for deliveries is desirable
The roles we have available are working 5/7 shifts inc weekends and Bank Holidays with window of starts Noon-15.00 Daily.
Basic Contract is 39 Hours, although average shift is around 10 hours.
Overtime is payable @1.5 Hourly rate for hours worked over 39 hours
Saturday x1.5 basic hourly rate
Sunday x2.0 basic hourly rate
Weekly Paid Role
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
F.A.O. Hire To Retire Recruitment, Müller UK & Ireland, Donnington Wood Business Park, Telford, Shropshire, TF2 7GJ
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!