Pre-Reg Trainee Pharmacist - 2021 Intake
Apply for this role today
Join our amazing team with us today to start your new career
Trainee Pharmacist - Pre-Reg 2021 Intake
Not secured a place yet? There's still time to apply.
We have opportunities available in our Region B pharmacies in Rochdale, Bootle, Huyton and Wakefield.
Passionate about delivering exceptional Patient care? Are you a leader with a good head for business? Can you get the best out of people – even when you’re under pressure? As a Superdrug Pre-registration Pharmacist, you’ll support the Pharmacy Manager to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping pharmacy performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
We know your Pre-Reg year is a key time, when you make the transition from studying to practising as a registered pharmacist. So we do more than just help you pass your exam.
We build your confidence and develop your people skills so you’re ready to practice from day one of registration. We give you the opportunity to learn in a highly supportive, professional environment. You take responsibility for your own training and development, working with your tutor to make sure you achieve all your goals. We are proud of our programme and it is the best in the market. It has a fresh approach and that Superdrug feeling.
Be part of our future - When you join Superdrug, you become part of a close-knit team. It’s a friendly, vibrant place to work where you develop skills fast and make a real impact. We encourage you to build genuine relationships with your patients – you’re there to listen and advise, not just to dispense. If you’ve got a positive work ethic and want to be part of a dynamic, innovative business, we want to hear from you.
The Superdrug Pre-Reg Programme at a glance
• 12-month Programme based at a Superdrug store
• Full support of a dedicated tutor (Pharmacy Manager)
• 4 residential courses with experienced pre-reg coaches
• Mock Registration exam
• Dedicated study time (1 full day every 2 weeks)
• Access to our Pharmacy support team (at head office)
• Competitive salary
• Maximum of 40 places – we put quality before quantity
What you’ll need to succeed
We think our Pre-Reg Programme’s one of the best – so we hope you’ll want to apply. Before you do, we just need to make sure you’re:
• a 4th year Pharmacy student doing a GPhC-recognised degree
• committed to working in a community pharmacy
• happy to work in different locations
• keen to learn and apply new skills
• a good team player who can handle pressure
• able to start your Pre-Reg year in July/August 2020
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward our highest achievers.
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive pay and up to 28 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
· Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
· Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
· Excellent training
· Internal progression opportunities
Hours per week: 39hrs pw
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!