Trainee Scheduling Consultant
* Assisting in scheduling engineers’ diaries.
* Contacting customers to keep them up to date with engineers’ progress.
* Managing both components carried and van stock levels are correct
* Resolving issues that arise regarding customer orders, engineering visits etc, avoiding escalation where possible
* Assisting in raising purchase orders, quotations and checking invoices and delivery notes for incoming items
* Dealing with a number of clients in regards to orders and service visits
* Proven experience of working under pressure, accurately in a similar role
* Highly accurate multitasker
* Excellent eye for detail
* Knowledge and understanding of Sage and Microsoft Outlook
* High end customer service
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV and covering letter to Kirstie.firstname.lastname@example.org . Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!