Intro: S Knights Recruitment are proud to be working with a fully accredited and nationally-recognised training provider. They have been awarded an OFSTED grade 2 and are helping people gain qualifications to get into their desired work path. They are currently growing their team and are recruiting for a forward-thinking Vocational Tutor to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities:
S Knights Recruitment is looking for an experienced Vocational Tutor
- As the Vocational Tutor/Trainer will be delivering in a classroom to learners aged 19+ unemployed learners who are looking to up-skill and seek into either employment, apprenticeship or further education.
- The Vocational Tutor/Trainer will support the learners and keep them retained on the course by engaging with them.
- As the Vocational Tutor/Trainer you will create and deliver lesson plans focused on one employability and one of the competencies.
- The Vocational Tutor/Trainer will update senior management on any issues that may affect learners finishing the course as well as any safeguarding issues.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Have a relevant teaching qualification (PTLLS minimum)
- A genuine passion and drive to propel and assist learners in attaining their qualification so that they can prosper
- Ability to deliver high quality teaching lessons
- Good attention to detail and outstanding ability to keep learners engaged
Apply below or to find out more information about the Vocational Tutor - Hull job, contact Julia Kowalska on (url removed) or call (phone number removed) quoting the reference JK3402
Role: Vocational Tutor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!