Graduate Software Engineer - Embedded C, STM32, CMSIS
Graduate Software Engineer required on a permanent basis for an exciting organisation based in Leicester. As a Graduate Software Engineer, you will cover the development and maintenance of current product software and the process of multi-platform software development for new products as part of the Engineering team.
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you can expect the following salary/benefits package:
- Basic salary of up to £35,000
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Free Parking
- Specsavers Eye Care Scheme
- Service Awards
- Learning and Development opportunities
As a Graduate Software Engineer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintenance of existing product software and production software.
- Development of new production equipment software for assembly and manufacturing of product.
- Development of Test utilities for internal and external use.
- Working on both Embedded processors and PC based platforms.
- Learn and implement tools as appropriate to the position (µVision, debuggers etc.)
- Ensure software is well documented in line with comments and supporting documentation.
- Developing a controlled standard for Software Development and Maintenance.
- Software Testing, Verification and Validation.
- Support customer trials and evaluation programmes.
- Work at all times within the company ISO standards.
To apply for the Graduate Software Engineer vacancy, you must have the following skills/experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Software Engineering, Computing etc.)
- 5 years of Software Development experience.
- Detailed knowledge of Embedded C Programming and ideally C#.
- Experience with STM32 processing platform.
- Experience in a Keil Development Environment and CMSIS libraries (RTOS, USB).
- Work experience within an ISO certified environment.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the Graduate Software Engineer vacancy, please click apply below.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
Role: Graduate Software Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire,
Apply for this job now.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required