Graduate Account Manager – Packaging
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Our client is a manufacturer of paper packaging products and supplies some of the worlds leading grocers and fast food restaurant chains. As such, demand for their product has gone through the roof during this pandemic/crisis, so they are in need of a bright and charismatic individual to help support their most prestigious account.
With a mixture of home working and working in the office, it will be your responsibility to support the Sales Director in managing key customer accounts. This will include but will not be limited to:
* Working with customers and their teams to continually identify new opportunities within their business or their customer base to grow sales and profit
* Ensure existing business is retained by understanding your customer needs and fulfilling these by aligning and coordinating internal colleagues
* Build and implement contact plans for existing and prospective customers
* Produce succinct and detailed customer contact reports
* Propose negotiating strategies and tactics and undertake with professionalism in order to secure the best deals
* Implementing price increases
* Acquire and develop a complete knowledge of the company’s manufacturing process, its capabilities and capacity, the key variables used in producing a quotation for any requested product
* Continually drive Innovation by working with colleagues and customers
It is essential that the successful candidate is proficient in using all modern computer platforms and has experience using a CRM. You must be an excellent communicator with strong presentation skills, a vibrant personality and ideally detail orientated. It is desirable that the successful candidate be educated to degree level or equivalent. This is a great opportunity for someone with 2 years’ work experience in a sales or customer service role dealing with customers.
To put yourself forward for the above vacancy please apply accordingly. Alternatively for a confidential conversation to understand the role further please contact Jamie Gledhill. Contact information can be found on our website.
The Hinton Recruitment Partnership is a new specialist recruitment company operating across the UK. With a warm personable approach we offer a thorough and transparent service to clients candidates alike
Role: Graduate Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!