Electrical Engineer – Building Services Design – Plymouth – Salary Circa £35,000
Looking to kickstart your career with your next practice??
If you’d like to work with a Multi-discipline consultancy which can offer you complete progression and a fantastic working environment as well being able to reignite your love for engineering, look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
Known as one of the South West’s leading multi-discipline consultancies; operating in the Architectural, Building Services, Town Planning and Surveying sectors of construction, this company are going through a phase of growth and looking to complement their Building Services team with a Plymouth based Intermediate or Graduate Electrical Engineer – ideally someone with around 1 year Building Services design experience or understanding of the practical side.
With 3 offices around the South West and over 25 years’ experience establishing themselves in the region, this consultancy work on a huge range of projects in all sectors. Being a multi-discipline practice, they can share projects and offer a complete service to their clients. It also allows you to collaborate with other disciplines giving you a greater understand of the whole construction process.
They are always seen at local awards nights and charity evenings giving you the opportunity to network and develop your own market presence. Not only does this company look after their staff but they also push them to become the best they can be. If you are looking to work with an expanding and successful company, please get in touch!
What they can offer the successful Intermediate Graduate Electrical Engineer?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, independently owned multi-discipline consultancy.
* Career progression and promotion
* Sound support to chartership and the chance to work alongside many other chartered engineers.
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
* Easy to get to location.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Intermediate Graduate Electrical Engineer?
* Ideally a building services or Electrical specific degree
* A good understand or working knowledge of software packages such as AutoCAD, Amtech or Dialux.
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Graduate Electrical Engineer vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead on our website for a more preferential application. KNKRBS25
Role: Graduate Electrical Engineer - Building Services
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Plymouth, Devon,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!