Warehouse Operative/Delivery Driver AO Outlet
About The Role
Our Packer/Delivery driver reports directly into the site manager and need to be able to work well in a busy team with other warehouse operatives as well as sales operatives. Working hours will be Monday- Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 10am-4pm. Must have a Full UK driving license.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
As a Packer/Delivery driver you will play a key role in the customer journey. It is your job to make sure that the customer is at the heart of everything that we do by ensuring that the right product goes to the right customer, on time and in excellent condition. You will do this by;
* Working to time deadlines on unloading and loading products onto vehicles
* Stock checking and Consolidation
* Checking that trailers have enough straps before they are loaded for H & S reasons
* Using the correct manual handling techniques in line with H&S training and the manufacturers guidelines
* Delivering items into our customers home
* Testing our items to ensure they are in full working order
* Reporting any accidents, product issues or damages
* Other general warehouse responsibilities (keeping tidy so no accidence happen)
A Few Things About You
WHAT WILL I BE EXPECTED TO DELIVER?
* Excellent customer service by making sure that our products leave the warehouse on time and in good condition
* Damage reduction by handling products in line with training and reporting any damage
It is important that our Packers and Delivery drivers can work together with other warehouse operatives, and can stay motivated and positive even at our busiest times. You need to be smart enough to work independently and be trusted with the tasks you are given. You also need to be bold enough to report any issues and be passionate about customer service. There is plenty of opportunity to progress so with the right drive and determination you can develop your skills and progress to other positions within our business.
You must have excellent attention to detail and have shown this in your previous experience * Experience of working under pressure or to deadlines
* An understanding of handling stock or stock management is desirable
* Experience of working in a retail, warehouse or logistics environment is desirable but not essential
* Able to complete heavy manual handling within strict H&S guidelines
* Full clean driving license
Must be an excellent team player and able to work well with people at all levels * Enthusiastic with a "can do" attitude
* Able to remain calm and focused under pressure
* Reliable and self-motivated
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!