Due to growth, our client a forward thinking building compliance specialist is looking to recruit a talented Trainee Acoustic Technician to work in the Edinburgh region.
* A levels or BTEC in Mathematics, Sciences or related subjects.
* Quick learner
* Excellent communication skills.
* Driving license
* Keen interest in Acoustics, Noise and Vibration.
* Personable and sociable attitude.
* Site work.
* Noise measurements.
* Data collation.
* Liaising with site contacts.
* Setting up noise measurement instrumentation.
* Maintaining equipment.
* Reporting to senior staff.
* Report writing.
* Data input.
* Excellent starting salary.
* Career progression.
* Qualification funding.
* Flexible and relaxed working environment.
* Friendly team and supportive management structure.
* Company Van
This position is for an exceptional candidate who is new into the acoustics market and is looking to kick start their career. With a relaxed yet pragmatic team supporting you, this opportunity is for someone to join with a fresh pair of eyes and grow with the company.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position
Role: Trainee Acoustic Technician - Edinburgh
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!