Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
The intern will work within our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team to provide support for month end close and reporting, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting process and ad hoc projects. This internship offers excellent training and mentorship. It is ideal for a student who wishes to explore and/or pursue a career in Finance, especially FP&A.
- Assist in various aspects of monthly close process, including preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Use data to charge out major invoices to various departments in the company
- Work with FP&A team to compare variances of actual results to forecast and budget
- Create process documentation for key financial tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in the monthly forecast process, including budgeting for CBSi events
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects as they arise
Time commitment options:
full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm) but times may vary per team or part time, at least 16 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm) but times may vary per team
This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
- Advanced Sophomore, Junior or Senior level student working towards Bachelor’s degree.
- Coursework or experience in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing and open to learning and to new ideas.
- Must have the highest ethical standards and the ability to discretely and responsibly deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work independently, but also work well with co-workers in a team environment.
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!