A leading FMCG manufacturer in Cheshire is seeking an Customer Service Advisor / Customer Service Assistant to support the business sales team.
The successful Customer Service Advisor / Customer Service Assistant will have recent experience of working within a similar Customer Services position, providing over the telephone customer service support to customers including order processing, query handling and providing updates on product delivery. This role will work closely with the Sales and Account Management team, providing site based support to the field based Account Management Teams.
You should possess excellent communication / customer service skills, be flexible, organised and accurate in your work with an understanding of supply chain/logistics principles. You must have experience of customer ordering systems and strong IT skills are essential. Any previous experience with FMCG Manufacturing would be deemed highly advantageous.
Customer Service Advisor / Customer Service Assistant:
• Processing customer orders both electronically and manually.
• Tracking orders to ensure deliveries are on time in full.
• Advising both internal and external contacts of any issues regarding stock availability and delivery. Taking corrective actions as appropriate or to ensure corrective action is carried out.
• Working in customer systems to generate orders.
• Ensuring any collections are raised correctly and actioned in a timely manner by third party contractors.
Application via CV submission only.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!