Primary Tutor (Maths/English) Derby
Primary Tutor (Maths/English)
Are you somebody who has a passion for supporting children and young people?
Are you looking to make a difference through teaching?
TeacherActive are currently looking for an English and Maths tutor to support Primary aged children in a KS1 and KS2 class setting. this is a fantastic way of getting the successful candidate's foot in the door of a school.
Do you have either 6 months working with Children/ young people or a 2:1 graduate?
Tutor Job description:
* 1:1 support for children who are falling behind on Maths/English
* Lead small group sessions to enhance the learning of Maths/English
* Support the class teacher in general class activities
Benefits to the role:
* Strong development and skills opportunities
* Flourish in a role were you can make a difference
* Settle into the perfect school for you
* Competitive pay rates
To be considered for this role:
* Degree level of 1 st or 2 nd class degree
* Ideally experience working with Children
* A passion for education and supporting children
* Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role please contact Jack on 0115 824 1888 or email Jack.Jepson@TeacherActive.com for more information on the role.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.