As a result of a surge of new investments, this award winning Investment business is looking for a Decision Science Modeller to support the business through advanced analytics and statistical modelling.
Responsibilities for the post holder will be varied, principally you will;
• Engage with stakeholders to understand business challenges or opportunities which may be achieved through data-driven strategies or implementation of statistical models
• Carry out exploratory analysis and datamining to develop an understanding of different datasets and identify significant trends
• Develop, test, and validate simple statistical models to answer key business questions independently
• Document and present work to key stakeholders
• Support wider analytics functions with insight around customer behaviour to inform strategic decision making
Applicants must possess an MSc or PhD in a quantitative field (Maths/Statistics/Physics/Computer science), experience of statistical modelling and hands on experience in R, Python, SQL or another programming language and be looking for their first role in the world of business. You will be a natural problem solver and an innovator of new ideas. Allied to the technical/quantitative skills, you must be a strong communicator given that you will be explaining complex information in a simplified manner to non-technical stakeholders
This represents a superb opportunity to forge a career in an award winning an fast growth Analytics focused Investment business.