Teaching Personnel are delighted to confirm that we have been approved as one of the suppliers on the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
This is the ideal opportunity for any qualified teachers, experienced teaching assistants, graduates with previous tuition experience who are interested in supporting local schools across Greater Manchester (Minimum of 6 months teaching or tuition experience required).
The NTP was created to support schools help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures. The programme aims to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
Our client secondary school in Salford require teachers or tutors with experience in Science.
- Science tutors required (After school hours).
- Tuition can take place either in school or online – to start from April 2021.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Large secondary school in Salford.
- Supporting students across KS3 and GCSE on a 1:3 basis.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!