Senior Customer Service Advisor
As a leading regeneration specialist, my client has offices throughout England, with over 100 sites currently in production they have a need for experienced Customer Service professionals.
Working within the Customer Service team and reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
* You will be working closely with, and support the Head of Customer Services in providing an excellent service to customers and clients
* Manage the customer services / remedial works to ensure customer satisfaction
* You will ensure defects are progressed and remedial works activities carried out safely, efficiently and to the prescribed quality. Help to achieve 5* Builder status
* To ensure that Customer Service Advisors, operatives and subcontractors are fully aware of the requirements of the works (Defects Schedule/Specification) they are undertaking and have the required materials
* Supervise works in progress to ensure that they are completed to a satisfactory standard
* Represent the company at meetings to agree, observe, rectify or challenge potential defects.
* To attend defects inspections and agree defects with the client’s representative. Agree programmes with the Head of Customer Services for the completion of defect works.
* To inform the Head of Customer Services of all costs incurred in rectifying defects for the reimbursement of same from subcontractors, architects, customers and consultants
* To ensure that all works are executed to the highest standards.
* Liaison with Client and Client’s Representatives
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
* Experience of working in the New Homes industry, within a Customer Services capacity is essential
* Excellent supervisory and communication skills
* Experience and the ability to carry out the role in a safe manner and in compliance with legislative and company policy.
* Excellent time management skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and flexible approach
* Working knowledge of NHBC Buildmark conditions and contractual knowledge is important although not essential along with a good level of commercial awareness
* Excellent I.T. skills essential including Microsoft Word and Excel
* Salary ranging from £25,000- £28,000
* 28 days holiday plus the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
* Private Healthcare
* Sharesave scheme
* ComSupport with a professional membership
For an informal discussion please call Abbie Evans on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West Wales market leaders in providing recruitment
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
Role: Senior Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Exeter, Devon,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!