Assisting the 2K Export Team with asset management, execution of marketing and PR plans, research, planning, reporting and attending consumer & retail events in Export territories, as well as various day to day administrative support.Responsibilities
Building and Developing Relationships
- Work closely with the Export Marketing team to help distribute all required marketing, PR and Trade promotional materials in a timely fashion.
- Assist the Export PR Manager to collate all relevant PR coverage and assist with producing reports.
- Provide general administrative support to the Marketing and PR team where required. Including creating reports, following up on territory requests and support.
- To confidently demonstrate our games both internally and externally if required.
- Keep abreast of (social) marketing developments and competitor activity in the Export regions that can help report findings to the Export Marketing and Communications team.
- Ensure all necessary approvals are sought and gained.
- Become a 2K Ambassador and a proactive team member within the 2K organisation.
- Forge a close relationship with the T2 sales team and the 2K International Brand and Communications teams.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about video games.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work with short timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English. Additional language skills are considered a bonus.
- Availability to travel to Export territories when required.
- Self-motivated and a flexible, can-do attitude.
What We Offer You
Real Living Wage. We are pleased to confirm all of our placements are paid at the Real Living Wage for London.
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment. The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, 2K Marin, 2K Czech, 2K Australia, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy Games and 2K China. 2K’s stable of high quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock, Borderlands and XCOM franchises, the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise*. 2K is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit www.2k.com.According to 2008 - 2014 Metacritic.com and The NPD Group estimates of U.S. retail video game sales through December 2014.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required