Please note this role is inside IR35.
Hortor Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Service Transition Manager to join one of our clients on a 6 months initial contract - remotely. You must hold valid SC Clearance - used in the last 12 months.
- Strong customer management and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge of the service design area.
- The ability to align to a pragmatic and thorough design, taking into account any conflicting priorities of the account, internal operations and customer.
- The ability to hold a large and diverse operations team to a single agreed approach, and to ensure that there are no gaps between the various components.
- A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques.
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains.
- Experience of service delivery and operational support for major IT systems.
- The ability to coordinate coherent, concise, and readable criteria prior to acceptance into operational service.
You will be responsible for the coordination and assurance of the development of the service management and delivery solution to support the delivery of new and changed services.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply for immediate consideration.
Role: Service Delivery & Transition Manager - SC Cleared, Remote
Job Type: Contract
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required