Venture Capital Intern - London
Venture Capital Intern
This is a unique opportunity to partake in a venture capital internship where you will perform industry landscape evaluations and market research to propose new investments targets. You will also conduct due diligence and analysis on selected target companies. This opportunity will require the ability to conduct market sizing and competitor research, build financial models and perform detailed risk/financial analysis.
• Searching for and proposing new investment targets
• Performing industry landscape evaluations
• Conducting market sizing and competitor research
• Building financial models to stress test unit economics
• You are studying or have an outstanding degree
• You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
• You have an entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
• You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
• You are comfortable with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued
Powered by JazzHR
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free