Want to become a delivery driver in London?
- As the face of Gorillas, you will be the essential point of contact for our customers
- All our groceries will be delivered on an e-bike from our warehouse to the customer in our small delivery radius
- All our riders are required to deliver: General groceries, Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic beverages
- During idle times you will be required to help the rest of the team at the warehouse (inventory, stock, cleaning etc)
- You will be required to work shifts between Monday to Sunday, 8 AM - Midnight. You will be allocated a schedule a week in advance.
- Exceed customers expectations and provide a world-class service
While delivering we expect you to respect and always adhere to the rules of the road
You like riding your bike - must be able and confident riding an e-bike
You are friendly, enjoy talking to people, and have a positive can-do attitude
You are approachable and enjoy dealing with customers
You know your way around London
You are looking for Part-Time (20 hrs/week) or Full-Time (40 hrs/week) work
Gorillas are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.