If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
• Ensuring that Barclays Bank PLC committees (BCIC and Resolutions Committee) are appropriately supported.
• Supporting the Barclays Legal Entity Review Committee (’LERC’) and the implementation of the Legal Entity Policy by overseeing the governance review programme
• Advising boards and directors of higher risk entities in accordance with the Group’s policies
• Managing and overseeing health-checks of legal entities
• Supporting the Group’s Regional Secretariats by sharing corporate governance advice and best practice
• Working to the direction of the Director of Secretarial Services team on ad hoc projects in support of the departmental objectives
• Implementing core role and projects, coach, develop and support professional training and development of team members
• Knowledge of corporate governance principles and practices
• Company secretarial experience gained within a UK listed company of substantial size and complexity
• Experience of managing and setting deadlines for projects/actions that are generated within the team or generated externally that requires team input
• High level of PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Along with good level of numeracy needed for reconciliation of cost centres.
• Experience with using Blueprint or similar company secretarial database.
• Exceptional levels of communication and influencing skills
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free