What are you going to do:
You will work as part of a team to ensure that moves are carried out professionally from start to finish. Some of the tasks will include:
- Using packaging to protect fragile items such as computers or antiques.
- Taking apart large items
- Loading items into the van safely and securing items
- Driving to the new location, unloading the items, reassembling large items and placing them where the customer wants them
- In some jobs, unwrapping and unpacking everything at the new place. We also offer optional services such as building new furniture as well.
What we're looking for:
- Labouring/removal background (preferred not mandatory)
- Happy with manual and physically demanding tasks
- Good attitude and communication skills
- Can work well in a team
- To have a full UK drivers license
- Reliable and on time
- To want to learn and progress in our team and be there in the long term.
Shifts and Pay
To start straight away, £100 per day.
What we offer:
- Work in a team
- Friendly environment
- Immediate Start!
- £100 per day
What we ask:
- No experience required
- No minimum education required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fully insured, professional, friendly and reliable team offering a wide range of services including: removals and storage nationwide. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and high quality work.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £7.00 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Movement of household, office and other furniture and goods to new premises or into storage.
- Profession Sub-category
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required