Role: Graduate Sales Development Programme, Edmundson Electrical
Looking for a challenging graduate career in sales? One that challenges your ambition and a fantastic working culture? Look no further!
Edmundson Electrical is one of the most highly respected and established names in the electrical wholesale distribution industry. Edmundson Electrical is the UK’s leading distributor of branded electrical equipment to trade and industry and employs over 4,000 staff in its 380 locations throughout the UK and Ireland. They specialise in providing outstanding levels of customer service and product solutions to a broad customer base ranging from small ‘one man band’ electricians to large multi-national mechanical and electrical contractors.
The Graduate Trainee Package:
- A basic salary of between £23-25,000
- Auto-enrolment into the Company’s contributory pension scheme (after 3 months)
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Extensive training and personal development
The Graduate Trainee Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the business as you spend time training in different departments and functions of the business
- To develop to perform an external, customer facing sales role
- Identify and develop new business opportunities from new customers and dormant/lapsed accounts
- Gain thorough product knowledge to be competent and effective when dealing with customers and promoting the benefits of using Edmundson Electrical as a supplier of choice
- Chase down leads, influence, negotiate and generate sales over the phone and in person
The Edmundson graduate trainee will be educated on the Company, its products, the market and will benefit from continuous ‘on the job’ training. The graduate will also have to opportunity to gain a professional sales qualification which will equip the graduate with all of the tools and skills needed to flourish in a successful sales career.
The Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Ambitious and driven
- Confident presentation skills
- A customer centric approach, comfortable dealing with professionals at all levels of seniority
- A team player who can also work well on their own initiative
- Excellent Work ethic
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free