Echo-U have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team based in Bournemouth.
Salary: Up to £20,243.60 per annum + fully paid training programme
Operational/Open Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6.30pm/Saturday 8am-4pm/Sunday9am-3pm
Start Date: Tuesday 6th April 2021
Do you want to be part of our team at one of the UK’s leading outsource companies? If you have experience of providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a successful team, then we are looking for you!
Customer Service Advisor - Why us?
- Excellent opportunity for progression, over 90% of our Team Leaders started their career with us as advisors
- 30 days paid holiday per annum (inc. bank holidays)
- Fully paid, face to face, comprehensive training based in our city centre office, which is spacious, bright and fully compliant with social distancing guidelines
- 100% of our recent recruits rated their training as good to excellent, a result we aim for and are proud of
- Our offices have excellent access to public transport and amenities
- Homeworking and office working available, we are also working towards hybrid options to add additional flexibility for our team
Customer Service Advisor - Key Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound calls to maintain our high standards of customer care
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service
- Remain calm and resilient when dealing with complaints
- Work to achieve targets in a contact centre environment
- Have the flexibility to be office based or work remotely
Customer Service Advisor - You:
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in using various software packages
Please note, successful applicants may be subject to DBS check.
To submit your CV for this exciting Customer Service Advisor opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!