Clubhouse Golf is a multi-channel golf company with over 30 years experience in golf retail we have established ourselves as one of the most trusted companies both online. Our success is down to providing total commitment and dedication to all our customers giving them 100% satisfaction. With a full team of PGA Golf Professionals and expert staff, our philosophy is to provide industry leading 5 star customer service coupled with the biggest choice of golf equipment at the very best prices.
As a customer service representative at Clubhouse Golf, you will be responsible for dealing with multi-channel customer inquiries and returns. As part of your role, you will demonstrate a passion for customer care during the process of dealing with returns order inquiries, amendments, existing sales and general customer service responsibilities. Being part of the team at Clubhouse Golf team you will be required to focus on delivering a consistent exemplary customer experience.
The role requires daily contact to multiple departments within the company and you will need to built positive working relations with colleagues throughout the business. A quick learning process to internal IT systems is required in order to handle customer returns processing, orders and sales through our internal order systems.
- First point of contact to all users after purchase
- Providing customer service on new or existing orders
- Communicating company returns polices to customer inquiries
- Processing customer returns
- Communicating with users via telephone, email or live chat
- Responding to customers requests promptly with concise and relevant information
- Investigating and solving customer's problems quickly and efficiently
- Investigating delivery issues with couriers
- Liaising with the sales and warehouse dispatch team to ensure customer issues are dealt with correctly
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers, as well as maintaining customer details and important information up to date
- Meeting with other team members/managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Learning about our products or services and keeping up to date with changes
Requirements: About you:
- It is required to have previous experience working within a customer service environment.
- Professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness.
- A friendly and efficient telephone manner, good keyboard skills and IT literacy and experience of troubleshooting (hardware and software). Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Possess excellent time management skills, competent in the use of MS Office (Word & Excel) and able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt change.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills that allow you to inform, help, and advise customers clearly and in dealing with demanding customers.
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require.
- A commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an on-going basis.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to work well under pressure, a confident and calm manner able to maintain composure and self-control within a fast paced environment.
- Organisational and planning skills to develop customer services policies.
- A sense of personal responsibility, integrity and resilience.
- Flexible, adaptive and creative in solving problems and dealing with change, ability to think creatively.
- Focused on customer order retention.
- Team working skills and the ability to work independently.
- Positive approach and a great attitude, always try to face challenges with a smile.
- Commitment, you’re eager to learn, you never give up, and you find solutions where others see problems, you’re committed to continuous improvement.
- You’re collaborative, both an active participant and listener. Respectful of others, communicate constructively and willingly lend a hand to help others when needed.
5 Days Per Week (41.25 Hours Per Week)
If you are interested in joining golf's fastest growing eCommerce business then please submit your application for us to review.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required