We are actively seeking a Bespoke Product and Lifestyle Executive (Junior Project Manager) to work for our client, a luxury car company based in Chichester, West Sussex. The 6 month is offered on a PAYE or UMB basis.
Key projects and tasks:
- Lifestyle Range - Development lead and launch coordinator of a much needed global lifestyle range to support regions and dealers with customer purchased offers and giveaways.
- New accessory planning - Supporting future planning of new features that input in to the 5yr product roadmap
- Bespoke Integration Support - Supporting the multiple bespoke work streams to ensure that ongoing vehicle serviceability is safe guarded
- Bespoke One-Off - Supporting the delivery of bespoke one-off features via aftersales
- Personalised Steering - Steering of any proactively offered personalisation on accessory products.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to prioritise to ensure deadlines are met though effective time management
- Effective communication skills with ability to assert oneself
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Good written and spoken English
- Project Management skills.
Candidates must be able to live and work in the UK freely.
Role is offered on a PAYE or Umbrella bais only (no LTD)
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required