Contract length: 9 months
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- The Customer Services Assistant (CSA) is fully accountable for handling customer queries and raising new Connections project applications to a high standard within the agreed timescales. These are turned around in 2 days and sent to the correct department for designs to be completed.
- Providing an excellent service experience for our customers by fully understanding their needs to enable an appropriate application to be raised
- Will be the single point of contact for customers throughout their pre-applications experience
- Ensure all new application raised are accurate (99.5%) and thus enable all project design work to be completed successfully minimising delays
- Handle incoming calls answering calls within an average of 5 secs.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previously worked in a customer service based role, ideally in a phone dominated role
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Accuracy when taking and recording information
- Able to communicate affectively both internally and externally at all levels
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required