Vocal Views Ltd is a Market Research Company based in Shoreditch, London offering research services to a diverse range of clients around the world.
Our platform Vocal Views is at the forefront of our business operations. Highly established in the United Kingdom, the United States, and France, our main focus is on retaining our prestigious key accounts, through the efficiency and quality of our service.
In order to support the growing volume of business, we are offering two internships, we are searching for candidates who enjoy change and pace. The candidates should possess entrepreneurial spirit and ambition.
The role requires a team player with lots of initiative to manage the multiple elements involved in community panel work, particularly when it comes to delivering high quality within agreed timelines.
You will be working on a range of traditional and non-traditional projects, covering online methodologies, ethnography, and focus groups. You will be highly organised, confident in liaising with clients and external resources, as well as providing flexibility in-field.
This is a 6 month – a 1-year internship with the possibility of a full-time position post-completion.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating a range of projects (being flexible and organised are key skills)
- Managing online community panels and surveys and respondents invitations
- Representing the company and acting as the main point of contact for the client, from the beginning of the study up until the closing date
- Implementing and overseeing studies, to ensure the right procedures are followed and goals are achieved
- Client briefings, input into project design and implementation, day-to-day managing of projects, providing feedback to Director
- Costing projects and writing persuasive proposals (with input from the senior team)
- Working with both internal and external sources, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specifications
- Arranging confirmation emails
- Organising invoices, standing orders, purchase numbers, and receipts
- Organising contracts, NDAs, and checklists for new employees
- Creating rotas, ensuring there is enough staff available for upcoming projects
- Supervising junior staff’s day-to-day activities, developing and implementing company procedures
- Motivate and support team
- Ensure all team members receive appropriate training and are up to date with the industry’s regulations
- Arrange briefing and de-briefing sessions and 1-to-1 appointments in order to monitor individual progress
- Managing project participation history
- Be proactively involved in non-project related activities
- Support the senior team with last-minute requests
Please submit a CV with a cover letter.
Must study or have graduated in International Business / Business Management or related undergraduate degree.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Expected Start Date: 205/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour