Customer Service Advisor - Inbound - Luton/Home based
Salary - £8.91 p/h
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Rotational shifts, 5/7 days: 8am - 8pm (Mon - Fri), 10am - 6pm (Sat), 10am - 4pm (Sun)
This role will be initially working from home and then back to office working once deemed safe to do so in Luton. The client is looking for a start date in the 3rd week of may!
Is this role right for you?
* Would you love being part of a highly engaged and compassionate team with a genuine interested in customer service? Do you want to build a career within a global brand?
If you can answer 'YES' to these questions, then we'd love to hear from you!
* Dealing with general inbound queries on electrical goods
* Updating the CRM system accurately
* Setting appointments
* Taking payments on the phone
What do we need from you?
* Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
* Problem solving and strong communications skills
* Professional and friendly telephone manner
* Any form of customer Service experience
* High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations or customers who may find it hard to understand what you're explaining
* A good consistent typing speed
* Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
* Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
Are you ready now for your next exciting new role? Please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!