What are you going to do:
Training from seriously clever mentors - develop in-demand, specialist digital skills and the business expertise to become a successful consultant.
Your career in digital consulting - after your training, you’ll work with one of our customers on their site – anywhere in the country.
Push yourself and your career further - learning with QA doesn’t stop after 12 weeks. We encourage you to continually learn and challenge yourself technically – so you can fulfil your potential.
Working as an IT Consultant
You’ll empower our customers to develop and support their solutions – so they can be self-sufficient adopters of the latest technologies.
You’ll bring your technical expertise to the customer, wherever they are. You’ll help them to develop and maintain cutting-edge solutions, so they remain competitive.
Perfect your consulting skills to a high standard and professional level, ready to work with our prestigious customers.
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Access to continuous training and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Industry-recognised certifications
- A monthly bursary to support you during training
What we ask:
- Passion for technology
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excited at the prospect of living and working somewhere new
- A go-getter with a 'can do' attitude
- Eligible to apply for UK Security Clearance
- No experience required
- At least finished university degree
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £23,500.00 and £26,500.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Consulting with various clients
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required