Summer Temp - June to September
Want to apply Read all the information about this position below, then hit the apply button.
As a Contact Centre Advisor, you will be joining one great team, proudly and consistently providing an individual, tailor made guest experience. We are looking for motivated individuals who can demonstrate great listening skills and help our guests to choose the holiday that"s perfect for them. You will be excellent at building relationships with our guests and ensuring they receive a "Breath of Fresh Air" Experience in line with our Haven Culture.
For many this journey will start with you, so we are looking for people who are:
- Dedicated to give every one of our four million guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Passionate about delighting our guests and providing a seamless booking and post booking experience
- Focused on delivering excellent customer service
- Maintaining a lively positive attitude around the contact centre
- Confident, enthusiastic and empathetic phone manner
Your working hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
– Flexibility is very important as our operating hours are Monday to Sunday 9am to 9pm.
What skills you will need:
- Previous customer service experience is preferred however, not essential.
- Good listening skills, understanding our guests requirements
- Confident in making decision that support our guests and our business
- Be patient and have a problem solving attitude
- Everything else will be taught by us!
How do we look after our people:
- 20% team member discount across Haven Holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin’s for you, your family and friends
- Company events: Christmas Party, Brand celebrations and fun days.
- Quarterly incentives for all the team based on KPIs as well as adhoc incentives and games.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
- 22 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- Government and company pension scheme
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required