You exciting new role is just around the corner!! Our REED Further Education division are currently working with a number of colleges in the Bristol who are always recruiting for Lecturers/Teachers/Tutors in the Further Education sector. Due to the current Coronavirus situation we are operating a fast track registration process. Reed FE are always recruiting for the following subject areas: Business, Accounting, AAT and financeSTEM - Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Technology (ICT & Computing), Engineering and MathsMulti Skills - construction, built environment, plastering, tiling, dry lining, brickwork, carpentry and joinery, painting and decoratingEnglish and Maths - GCSE, Functional SkillsHair & BeautyChildcare/Early Years
You exciting new role is just around the corner!!
Our REED Further Education division are currently working with a number of colleges in the Bristol who are always recruiting for Lecturers/Teachers/Tutors in the Further Education sector. Due to the current Coronavirus situation we are operating a fast track registration process.
Reed FE are always recruiting for the following subject areas:
· You will teaching your subject specialism to BTEC Levels 1-3
Please read the following job description thoroughly to ensure you are the right fit for this role before applying.
· You will be able to apply your knowledge and experience within an educational setting to deliver high quality course content that is relevant to today’s workplace.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Experience in delivering your subject specialism Further Education setting.
· A recognised teaching qualification or relevant recent industry experience.
· Excellent organisation, administration, and IT skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, motivate and support mixed ability learners
· Good behaviour management techniques
Please apply with your up to date CV.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free